Look through the Thoughts of an Artist

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First post

Well, Hello all!

This is my first post to this blog, in fact, to a blog ever.  Last week's rehearsal was great fun, it was filled with friendship and good natured laughing.  Its always fun starting a new show, seeing the new parts, and imagining how the show will turn out.  I'm usually way off from how it actually turns out, but God is good like that, its always been way better than what I could imagine.

As for the comic scene, not much has happened.  I've been really busy with life and school, so I haven't been able to do much work with any of the ideas I have.  Once I can get some time, I'm ganna try to finish the storyboard for the first comic of the desert story.

Thanks for reading 'Thoughts of an Artist' post #1

Baldecus

No comments:

Post a Comment